The Metrological Laboratory for temperature and relative humidity measures of Camar Elettronica S.R.L. is accredited by ACCREDIA as n. 123 LAT Calibration Center. Making use of experience and knowledge grown along the years Camar can offer complete solutions for temperature control: system analysing, project development, implementation, testing and certification.
The Center aims to satisfy the requirements of businesses who operate with Quality standards, Universities, Research Laboratories and to give them reliable instruments and sensors calibrations.
The calibration certificates issued are recognized in accordance with the EA agreements (European Cooperation for Accreditation).
The Center carries out the calibrations with internal methods as indicated in the accreditation table.
Accreditation table – EN
Certificate – EN
Temperature LAT certificates for:
- Thermocouples for high temperature
- Resistance thermometer
- Liquid expansion thermometer
- Dial thermometer
- Thermometric chains (indicators and transmitters) for thermocouples and thermoresistances
- Datalogger thermometric chains (with thermocouple probe and thermoresistance) with direct or deferred digital transmission of the data
- Calibrators (measurers and emulators)
- External calibrations
Relative humidity LAT certificates for:
- Mechanical hygrometers and thermohygrometers
- Electrical hygrometers and thermohygrometers
- Hygrometers and thermohygrometers with digital output and direct or deferred transmission transmission of the data (datalogger)
- UR% transmitters with analogue output signal
Reports of calibration for:
- Photoelectric pyrometers
- Relative pressure manometers
- Climate chamber mappings
Customer complaints procedure
In order to file a complaint on our services, the customer shall:
- Call 059/663006
- Send a written complaint to email@example.com (e-mail address) or 059663128 (fax number)
- Send a written complaint to the following business address: Via Mulini Esterna n. 18 – 41012 Carpi (MO), ITALY
No other complaint methods will be considered valid, apart from the ones explained previously.
The complaint filed through a phone call must be followed by a written complaint through e-mail or fax within five (5) business days.
The complaint sent through fax shall contain e-mail address, phone number and business address, otherwise the complaint will not be considered valid.
Any complaints filed through a method different from the ones previously explained shall be considered not valid and therefore not dealt with.
Within thirty (30) business days of receipt of a complaint, the designated member of the laboratory management staff will respond.